description

cupcakes, cakes, cookies, & more made by charlene



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sesame Street Cupcakes

For my daughter's 2nd birthday, we celebrated with the Sesame Street gang.  I made chocolate & lemon cupcakes frosted with my signature cream cheese frosting for her pull apart birthday cake.  I also made cupcakes for guests to nibble on before the cake.  They were white cake but dyed with food coloring to match the different character's colors.  I topped them with handmade paper toppers with the Sesame Street characters, her name, and age.  These cupcakes went fast!

Cupcakes for dessert
The pull apart birthday cake!
Centerpieces for the party
Cookie Monster's Chocolate Chip Cookies were favors for the grown ups.  Toddlers received a sand bucket filled with healthy snacks as their favors.

Candy bar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment