description

cupcakes, cakes, cookies, & more made by charlene



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Phineas & Ferb Cake



My nephew was turning ONE & his parents asked me to make his very 1st birthday cake! He wanted chocolate cupcakes & I topped them with cream cheese frosting that I colored blue. I made cutouts of the Disney show characters out of marshmallow fondant and put them together like a puzzle! I also made the writing on the cake "Happy 1st Birthday ETHAN" out of marshmallow fondant.



The birthday boy's parents bought the Phineas & Ferb toy characters to place on top of the cake in case I wasn't able to do a Phineas & Ferb cake, but I think I did a pretty good job.


The birthday boy, his parents, & his older sister!


The birthday boy's older sister eating Phineas...or Ferb...I can't remember who's who...

No comments:

Post a Comment