description

cupcakes, cakes, cookies, & more made by charlene



Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tree cupcakes



My husband has a potluck party tonight to celebrate the last day of one of his night classes. He asked me to make red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting & told me to be creative on decoration. Since Christmas is in a few weeks, I tried out some Christmas Tree designs that I've been thinking about.

Half I made look like white snow topped mountains with edible Christmas trees on top. I found these at my local Michael's Arts & Crafts store. They are suppose to taste like green apple, but tasted more like the "bread" you take at church.

The other half I dyed the cream cheese frosting green & decorated them with sprinkles to look like ornaments and marshmallow fondant stars on top of the tree!


Merry Christmas & congrats to my husband for finishing his semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment