description

cupcakes, cakes, cookies, & more made by charlene



Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Gender Reveal Cupcakes

My high school friend was going in for her baby's ultrasound & decided she didn't want to know the gender of her baby just yet! She had the doctor's office call me with the gender & asked me to fill gender neutral white cupcakes with filling colored of her baby's gender. She later had a baby gender reveal cupcake party & with all her family and friends took a bite of my cupcakes & found out what they were having. PINK icing meant they were going to expect a baby girl and BLUE icing meant they were going to expect a baby boy.



what do you think they were going to have? BOY or GIRL?





CONGRATS! It's a BOY!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I love the baby shower idea. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete