description

cupcakes, cakes, cookies, & more made by charlene



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes

My newlyweds bible study group had a BACON potluck for one of our summer gatherings. My husband made bacon potato gratin, & of course I attempted cupcakes with bacon. I made a basic chocolate batter & after frying bacon & chopping it into pieces, I poured about a cup of bacon bits into the batter, then baked. I topped each cupcake with chocolate frosting & more bacon. The cupcakes & potluck were a hit!






Here are some other bacon desserts!





Bacon brownies!

My friend had added some of the bacon fat to the brownie batter!

These were so good! Chewy & delicious!




Bacon rice crispy treats!

Subtle salty flavor but still delicious!





















No comments:

Post a Comment